Exclusive smoked eel flatbread
- 3 large or 6 small flatbreads, such as pita or naan, preferably freshly homemade
- 200 g of smoked eel cut into pieces
- 90 g bag rocket
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper, cut into stripes
- 1 hot red pepper, peeled and thinly sliced
- microgreen for decoration
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds
- 8 ounce tub cream cheese
Spread the cream cheese evenly over one side of each flatbread. Top with rocket, add cucumber slices, bell pepper stripes, pieces of the smoked eel and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Decorate with microgreen, add hot pepper slices (optional). Fold in half to serve. It’s a delicious and hearty meal.
Cooking time – 20 min.